Terms

Kind of wood : Teak wood class A Super / Hara

Moisture Contents : about 16 %

Finishes : Teak oil finish

Packing : packing box, single face

Price : F.O.B Tanjung Mas Port,Semarang-Indonesia

Delivery : We require about 60 days to complete your order after we receive 40% down payment.

Payment System : 40% deposit by TT is required when the order is placed and the remaining 60% should be finalised before the container is shipped to enable the release of the bill of loading/BL documents